- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 25 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 28 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 36 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 41 days ago
Audi TSB #A921409 2038151-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 92 number 14-08 dated August 19, 2014. The washer solvent level warning is on in the DIS, but the washer solvent level is correct. There is no functional restriction in the windshield washer system. The sensitivity of the washer solvent level sensor (G33) can be affected by the type, concentration, and the presence of additives in the washer solvent currently in the tank. The operation of the level sensor relies on the composition of the solvent to provide an accurate message on the solvent level. Incorrect concentration and the presence of additives can contaminate the sensor and reduce its sensitivity.
Click a tab for more information.