- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 14 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 19 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 25 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 30 days ago
Audi TSB #A941562 2032852-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 94 number 13-09 dated February 26, 2013. Only vehicles with xenon headlights (PR No 8Q3 or 8Q5) are affected. Customer complains that the headlights appear to be adjusted too low and the overall illumination pattern on the road is too short, particularly when driving on non-highway roads. Workshop finds that the illumination pattern on the road is the same when compared to similarly-equipped xenon headlight vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.