- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 16: Audi Defeat Device Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed: Automaker news | 4 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 20 days ago
- December 30: Audi Recalls A5 to Fix Head Curtain Airbag Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.