- February 9: Audi Recalls Vehicles Equipped with Takata Non-Azide Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 51 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 74 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 87 days ago
Audi Recall 24DP:
2016 Audi A6
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System — Fuel Rail
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Q7, A6 and A7 vehicles, and 2015-2018 Audi A8 vehicles. The left and right fuel rails may leak fuel.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will replace the left and right fuel rail, free of charge. The recall began February 28, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 24DP.
Click a tab for more information.