- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 22 days ago
- March 26: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Shock Absorbers recalls | 24 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
Audi Recall 20BM:
2014 Audi A8
Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2016 Audi A8 and S8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous and leak fuel.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will install a fuel pressure damper, free of charge. The recall began February 21, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20BM.
Click a tab for more information.