- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 16 days ago
- October 22: Audi Recalls Q5 and SQ5 For Second Time Over Loose Trim recalls | 48 days ago
Audi Recall 20BM:
2014 Audi A8
Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2016 Audi A8 and S8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous and leak fuel.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will install a fuel pressure damper, free of charge. The recall began February 21, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20BM.
Click a tab for more information.