- February 9: Audi Recalls Vehicles Equipped with Takata Non-Azide Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 56 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 79 days ago
Audi Recall 20BM:
2015 Audi A8
Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2016 Audi A8 and S8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous and leak fuel.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will install a fuel pressure damper, free of charge. The recall began February 21, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20BM.
Click a tab for more information.