- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
Audi Recall 97DK:
2016 Audi Q3
Without an indicator informing the driver of an inoperable turn signal, the driver may turn or change lanes without a signal, increasing the risk of crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Audi Q3 vehicles equipped with LED headlights. An inoperable front turn signal may not illuminate an indicator, failing to alert the driver to the issue. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will update the body control module (BCM), free of charge. The recall began June 21, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 97DK.
Click a tab for more information.