- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 12 days ago
- March 27: Audi A6 Recall Issued For Fire Dangers recalls | 12 days ago
- March 22: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Steering Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- March 21: Audi Driver Involved in Fatal Model X Crash Sues Tesla news | 18 days ago
- February 29: Audi Recalls Q7 SUVs For Airbag Issues recalls | 39 days ago
Audi Recall 97DK:
2018 Audi Q3
Without an indicator informing the driver of an inoperable turn signal, the driver may turn or change lanes without a signal, increasing the risk of crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Audi Q3 vehicles equipped with LED headlights. An inoperable front turn signal may not illuminate an indicator, failing to alert the driver to the issue. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will update the body control module (BCM), free of charge. The recall began June 21, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 97DK.
Click a tab for more information.