- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 60 days ago
Audi Recall 66K8:
2018 Audi Q5
The detached trim may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of crash.
Structure — Body
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 and 2018-2020 Audi Q5 vehicles. The rear wheel arch cover trim may loosen and detach from the vehicle.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the four clips securing the forward part of the rear wheel arch trim, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 66K8.
Click a tab for more information.