- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
Audi Recall 47O9:
2019 Audi Q5
A short casting can cause a sudden loss of brakes, increasing the risk of crash. The electronic parking brake and its emergency brake function are not affected and will still function.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi Q5 and SQ5 vehicles. The brake master cylinder casting may be too short.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the brake master cylinder, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 3, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 47O9.
Click a tab for more information.