- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 60 days ago
Audi Recall 40O4/40O6:
2019 Audi Q7
Loose shock absorbers may impair vehicle steering, increasing the risk of crash.
Suspension — Front — Shock Absorber
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2019 Q7, Q8, S5 Cabriolet, and S5 Sportback vehicles. The front shock absorber forks may develop cracks allowing the shock absorbers to loosen.
- Audi has notified owners, and dealers will replace the shock absorber forks, free of charge. The recall began March 18, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 40O4.
Click a tab for more information.