- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A911583 2030465-
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-07 dated September 12, 2013. Group "A" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software below version 566. Group "B" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software at or above version 566 but below 715. Group "C" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software at or above version 715 but not including 814. This bulletin only applies to vehicles with MMI3G+ Navigation (PR Number "7T6") and to vehicles with MMI3G+ Navigation, but without Audi Connect (PR Number "7T6" with additional PR code of "PND"). Continual improvements to MMI software provides solutions to issues experienced in the field.
Click a tab for more information.