- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #Dealer Letter -
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- We would like to inform you that Customer Satisfaction Campaign 24U8 has been revised to include information relevant to dealers and vehicles in the State of California. Under certain driving conditions the MIL may come on even though the vehicle is operating correctly. As applicable, installation of an engine wiring harness overlay and/or updated ECM programming.
Click a tab for more information.