- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 15 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 41 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 54 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 For Airbag Failures recalls | 54 days ago
Audi Recall 34J1: Transmission Fluid Vent Hose May Leak Causing Fire
2018 Audi R8
If leaked transmission fluid contacts hot engine parts, it can increase the risk of a fire.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Audi R8 Spyder and R8 Coupe vehicles. Transmission fluid may leak from the gearbox ventilation hose after certain high speed and maneuvering situations.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the single gearbox ventilation hose with a double ventilation hose, free of charge. The recall began October 18, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 34J1.
Click a tab for more information.