- February 9: Audi Recalls Vehicles Equipped with Takata Non-Azide Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 56 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 79 days ago
Audi Recall 74D9:
2018 Audi S4
A disabled passenger air bag increases the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi RS5 Sportback, 2018 S5 Cabriolet, S5 Sportback, S5 Coupe, S4 Sedan, A5 Cabriolet, A5 Sportback, A5 Coupe, and 2017-2018 A4 Sedan and A4 Allroad vehicles. Oxidation on the Passenger Occupant Detection System (PODS) connecting cable may cause the software to misdiagnose a malfunction and disable the passenger air bag.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will install cable ties to the harness, free of charge. The recall began September 9, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Audi's number for this recall is 74D9.
Click a tab for more information.