- January 27: Four More Audi Managers Indicted in the U.S. news | 26 days ago
- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 50 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 58 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 65 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 66 days ago
Audi Recall 74D5:
2014 Audi S7
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Audi S6 and S7, 2012-2018 A7 and A6 Sedan, and 2014-2018 RS7 vehicles equipped with basic seats (with or without heating). Stress or wear of the body-sensing mat within the front passenger seat may cause the Passenger Occupant Detection System (PODS) control module to malfunction.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will install a PODS system repair kit, free of charge. The recall began November 29, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 74D5.
Click a tab for more information.