- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
Audi Recall 66K6/66K7:
2018 Audi SQ5
The detached trim may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of crash.
Wheels — Cap/Cover/Hub
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi Q5 and SQ5 vehicles. The wheel arch cover trim may loosen and detach.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will secure the wheel arch trim with an additional screw and nut, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 66K6.
Click a tab for more information.