- February 9: Audi Recalls Vehicles Equipped with Takata Non-Azide Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 51 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 74 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 87 days ago
Audi Recall 90N1:
2019 Audi SQ5
A damaged frontal air bag may not provide adequate protection, increasing the risk of an injury.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Audi Q5 and SQ5 vehicles. In the event of a crash deploying the passenger's frontal air bag, the instrument panel carrier may break due to incorrect welding. If the carrier breaks, there may be damage to the passenger frontal air bag.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the instrument panel and the passenger frontal air bag, free of charge. The recall began August 16, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 90N1.
Click a tab for more information.