- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 10 days ago
- May 9: BMW Recalls i3s and i3 REx Hybrids For Propulsion Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Warning Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.