ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2006 BMW 750 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 BMW 750:

2006 BMW 750 Owner Comments

Dec 282014

750

Airbags never popped open, door handle opened and is still not shutting correctly. Since my car was paid in full, I did not carry full coverage only liability so I did not file a claim. I paid the damages out of my own pocket and just this week I've paid the last $1200 of the part ordered for last of repairs. In total ive paid a little over 15,000 out of my own money.

- Mcallen, TX, USA

Dec 152016

750

There are times when I press on the gas and it feels like the transmission would be slipping and then a violent kick from the back of the car comes right after.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Jan 152016

750

Restraint passenger fault system indicator all of a sudden is on and speakers xrackling and navigation flickering. Also drive control indicator comes on periodically but will go back out for months then just come on. Also transmission seem slow all of a sudden not gradual when these items started taking affect all this while movinf the drive control light scared the heck out of me on the interstate when I first saw it.

- Lancaster, TX, USA

Nov 132015

750

The front light bulbs have blown on the left side twice. The harness wire connection is faulty. Also the dynamic drive inactive while the transmission jerks when you accelerate after vehicle stops.

- Sylacauga, AL, USA