- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 11 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 32 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 36 days ago
BMW Recall :
2019 BMW M2
An improperly folded and assembled air bag may not deploy as intended, increasing risk of injury.
Air Bags — Knee Bolster
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019-2020 230i, 230i xDrive, M240i, M240i xDrive, M2 Competition Coupe, 430i, 430i xDrive, 440i, 440i xDrive, M4, and 2019 330i xDrive Sportswagon vehicles. The driver and passenger knee air bag assemblies may have been improperly folded and assembled.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the knee air bag modules, free of charge. The recall began July 8, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.