- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 31 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 36 days ago
BMW Recall :
2011 BMW M3
A loss of electrical power can cause the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2009 328i and 328xi, 2009-2011 335d, 2008-2012 M3 Coupe and M3 Convertible, and 2008-2011 M3 Sedan vehicles. The connection of the positive battery cable at the fuse box terminal may degrade, resulting in an intermittent loss of electrical power.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace and secure the positive battery cable connector, free of charge. The recall began August 14, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417. Note: This recall is an expansion of a previous recall, number 18V-314.
Click a tab for more information.