- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 14 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 35 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 39 days ago
BMW Recall :
2019 BMW X5
Loose bolts may allow a wheel to detach from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019 X5 xDrive50i and X7 xDrive40i vehicles. The left side wheel bolts may have been insufficiently tightened and may loosen over time.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace and tighten the left side wheel bolts, free of charge. The recall began July 16, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.