- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 11 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 32 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 36 days ago
BMW Recall :
2019 BMW X7
The head air bags may be impaired during deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019 X7 xDrive40i and X7 xDrive50i vehicles. The driver and passenger head air bags may not have been properly aligned with the trim during installation.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, reinstall the head air bags, free of charge. The recall began July 18, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.