- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 11 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 32 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 36 days ago
BMW Recall :
2019 BMW X7
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2020 750i xDrive, 2019 M850i xDrive Coupe, M850i xDrive Convertible, X5 xDrive50i, X7 xDrive50i, and M5 vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may not have been properly attached to the engine, which may cause the fuel pump flange to crack, resulting in a fuel leak.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pumps, free of charge. The recall began August 27, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.