- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 9 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 30 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 34 days ago
BMW Recall :
2018 BMW i3
A shut down of high-voltage electrical power would result in a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Battery — Propulsion System
Hybrid Propulsion System
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 i3 BEV and i3 REx hybrid electric vehicles. A circuit board problem within the Electric Motor Electronics (EME) module may shutdown the supply of high voltage electrical power.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EME module, free of charge. The recall began June 13, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.