- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems
1997 Buick Park Avenue (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,627 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.