- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 71 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Cadillac CTS-V
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Cadillac CTS-V by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2017 Cadillac CTS-V.
Browse Other CTS-V Years
- 2019 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2018 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2017 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2014 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2013 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2012 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2011 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2010 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2009 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2008 Cadillac CTS-V