- January 31: Cadillac CTS-V Sport Recall Issued After Wheels Lock Up recalls | 23 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 49 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 55 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 75 days ago
Cadillac Recall N182182760:
2016 Cadillac CTS
Loss of power steering assist would require a higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Cadillac CTS, and 2017 Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Camaro, and Chevrolet Corvette vehicles. The electric power steering (EPS) assist system may fail.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the power steering gear assembly, free of charge. The recall began June 13, 2019. GM' number for this recall is N182182760.
Click a tab for more information.