- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- December 9: Chevrolet SS Power Steering Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 2 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems
2000 Chevrolet Astro Van (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,455 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.