- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 4 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 6 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 55 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 65 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N192218960:
2017 Chevrolet Express
Tempered glass increases the risk of injury in the event of a side impact or rollover crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2019 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles. One or both of the rear-quarter windows may be tempered glass instead of laminated glass. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 226, "Ejection Mitigation."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the tempered glass windows with laminated glass windows, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 5, 2019. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-586-596-1733. GM's number for this recall is N192218960.
Click a tab for more information.