- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 26 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 36 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 39 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 46 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N192270600:
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, and 2020 Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sierra 2500, and Sierra 3500 vehicles equipped with carpet floor covering. When the front seat belt pretensioners deploy, hot gas may vent through an opening in the pretensioner bracket, possibly igniting the carpet.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will close off the opening in the pretensioner bracket, free of charge. The recall began December 13, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192270600.
Click a tab for more information.