- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N192283991:
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Over-pressurization can crack the fuel pump and cause leaks, increasing the risk of a fire in the presence of an ignition source.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Camaro, Silverado 1500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles. The fuel pump may be missing a pressure regulator, allowing for over-pressurization of the fuel system.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 6, 2020. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192283991.
Click a tab for more information.