- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4112R
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.