- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 13 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 14 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 34 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 44 days ago
Chrysler Recall V32:
2019 Chrysler 300
Failure of the instrument cluster to properly illuminate may prevent the driver from receiving warnings about the vehicle's systems, increasing the risk of crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger and Chrysler 300 vehicles. The instrument cluster may not properly illuminate driver warnings. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, "Control and Displays."
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall began April 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V32.
Click a tab for more information.