- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 36 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 45 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 46 days ago
2016 Chrysler 300C
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chrysler 300C
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chrysler 300C by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2016 Chrysler 300C.