- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 0 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 8 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 8 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
2007 Chrysler Pacifica
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica.