- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 36 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 45 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 46 days ago
Chrysler Recall V53:
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
A loss of power steering assist or a stall can increase the risk of crash.
Electrical System — Battery
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Pacifica vehicles equipped with engine stop/start systems. A loose battery ground connection may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist and/or a stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the battery ground surfaces, clean the contact surfaces as needed, and properly reassemble the ground connection, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US' number for this recall is V53.
Click a tab for more information.