- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 13 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 14 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 34 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 44 days ago
Chrysler Recall V15:
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
A control arm separation could increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica hybrid vehicles. The right front lower control arm may separate from the steering knuckle.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the right front knuckle and lower control arm for damage, replacing the components as necessary. The right front lower control arm knuckle pinch bolt will be replaced with a larger-diameter pinch bolt. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V15.
Click a tab for more information.