- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 58 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 69 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 74 days ago
Dodge Recall V32:
2019 Dodge Charger
Failure of the instrument cluster to properly illuminate may prevent the driver from receiving warnings about the vehicle's systems, increasing the risk of crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger and Chrysler 300 vehicles. The instrument cluster may not properly illuminate driver warnings. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, "Control and Displays."
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall began April 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V32.
Click a tab for more information.