- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 55 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall V35:
2019 Dodge Charger
Failure to provide the air bag warning information increases the risk of injury.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Dodge Charger vehicles. The driver and passenger sun visors may lack the required air bag warning information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will replace the driver and passenger sun visors, free of charge. The recall began April 17, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V35.
Click a tab for more information.