- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 55 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall VB0:
2019 Dodge Charger
A damaged tire can suddenly lose air pressure and increase the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger vehicles. An incompatible front wheel and brake package was installed and may allow the front tire to contact the steering knuckle, causing tire damage.
- FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front wheels and inspect and replace the front tires, as necessary. In addition, dealers will inspect the wheel alignment, adjusting it if necessary. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA's number for this recall is VB0.
Click a tab for more information.