- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 3 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 86 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 86 days ago
Dodge Recall N32: Engine May Stall In Cold Temperatures
2013 Dodge Dart
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured March 1, 2012, through February 28, 2013 and equipped with a 1.4L MultiAir turbo engine and dual dry clutch transmission. These vehicles may experience an engine stall when the temperature is 20 degrees Fahrenheit or colder.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began on July 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N32.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.