- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Dodge Recall N32: Engine May Stall In Cold Temperatures
2013 Dodge Dart
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured March 1, 2012, through February 28, 2013 and equipped with a 1.4L MultiAir turbo engine and dual dry clutch transmission. These vehicles may experience an engine stall when the temperature is 20 degrees Fahrenheit or colder.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began on July 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N32.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.