- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 65 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 75 days ago
Dodge Recall N32: Engine May Stall In Cold Temperatures
2013 Dodge Dart
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured March 1, 2012, through February 28, 2013 and equipped with a 1.4L MultiAir turbo engine and dual dry clutch transmission. These vehicles may experience an engine stall when the temperature is 20 degrees Fahrenheit or colder.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began on July 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N32.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.