- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 3 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 32 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
Dodge Recall N61: Side Air Bags May Deploy Improperly
2013 Dodge Dart
In the event of a crash necessitating SAB deployment, the SABs may fail to deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured May 10, 2013, through August 24, 2013 and equipped with the Mopar 13 trim package. In the affected vehicles, the front seat mounted side airbags (SAB) may not have been properly installed into the seat.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the SAB installation and re-install them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on December 19, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N61.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.