- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 68 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 78 days ago
Dodge Recall N61: Side Air Bags May Deploy Improperly
2013 Dodge Dart
In the event of a crash necessitating SAB deployment, the SABs may fail to deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured May 10, 2013, through August 24, 2013 and equipped with the Mopar 13 trim package. In the affected vehicles, the front seat mounted side airbags (SAB) may not have been properly installed into the seat.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the SAB installation and re-install them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on December 19, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N61.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.