- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 55 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 60 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 74 days ago
Dodge Recall N61: Side Air Bags May Deploy Improperly
2013 Dodge Dart
In the event of a crash necessitating SAB deployment, the SABs may fail to deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured May 10, 2013, through August 24, 2013 and equipped with the Mopar 13 trim package. In the affected vehicles, the front seat mounted side airbags (SAB) may not have been properly installed into the seat.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the SAB installation and re-install them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on December 19, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N61.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.