- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 58 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 69 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 74 days ago
Dodge Recall V34:
2016 Dodge Dart
If the shifter cable detaches from the transmission, the vehicle may not perform the shifts performed by the driver. Additionally, despite selecting PARK with the shifter, the vehicle may roll away. These scenarios may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Lever And Linkage — Floor Shift
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2013-2016 Dodge Dart vehicles equipped with 6-speed automatic transmissions. The shifter cable bushing may fail allowing the shift cable to detach from the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission side shifter cable bushing, free of charge. The recall began September 5, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V34.
Click a tab for more information.