- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 53 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 55 days ago
- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 73 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 86 days ago
Fiat Recall :
2015 Fiat 500
If the shifter breaks while the vehicle is in motion, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Manual Transmission — Floor Shift Assembly
- DLT, LLC. is recalling certain CravenSpeed Fiat Short Shifter shafts sold for use in 2011-2019 Fiat 500 vehicles. The Shifter Shaft may have been improperly manufactured with a through hole for the set screw rather than a blind hole, which may lead to the breakage of the Shifter Shaft.
- DLT has notified owners, and will provide a complete replacement shifter assembly with an updated shaft, free of charge. The recall began July 24, 2019. Owners may contact DLT customer service at 1-503-505-6886.
Click a tab for more information.