- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 48 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 85 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 87 days ago
Fiat Recall :
2018 Fiat 500
If the shifter breaks while the vehicle is in motion, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Manual Transmission — Floor Shift Assembly
- DLT, LLC. is recalling certain CravenSpeed Fiat Short Shifter shafts sold for use in 2011-2019 Fiat 500 vehicles. The Shifter Shaft may have been improperly manufactured with a through hole for the set screw rather than a blind hole, which may lead to the breakage of the Shifter Shaft.
- DLT has notified owners, and will provide a complete replacement shifter assembly with an updated shaft, free of charge. The recall began July 24, 2019. Owners may contact DLT customer service at 1-503-505-6886.
Click a tab for more information.