- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 3: Jeep Wrangler Heating and AC Lawsuit Is Over news | 18 days ago
- December 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.8 Million Ram Trucks To Fix Rollaway Dangers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 61 days ago
2013 Fiat Punto Classic
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Fiat Punto Classic
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Fiat Punto Classic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2013 Fiat Punto Classic.