- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 3 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall :
2017 Ford E-450
If the brake lights incorrectly illuminate, it can confuse other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights
- North Central Emergency Vehicles (North Central) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Ambulances remounted on Ford E-350 and E-450 and Chevrolet G4500 chassis equipped with Whelen brake lights. Depending on the specific wiring of the vehicle, these brake lights may illuminate when the brake pedal has not been pressed.
- North Central will notify owners and dealers will replace the brake lights, free of charge. The recall began May 20, 2019. Owners may contact North Central Emergency Vehicles customer service at 1-320-395-2529.
Click a tab for more information.