- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 17 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 27 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
Ford Recall 19S37:
2019 Ford Edge
In the event of a crash, seat belt webbing that detaches from the anchor will not properly restrain the driver, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Edge vehicles. The driver-side seat belt pretensioner anchor may have been improperly crimped, possibly resulting in the seat belt webbing detaching from the anchor in the event of a crash.
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the driver's side pretensioner assembly, free of charge. The recall began November 12, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S37.
Click a tab for more information.